Terms & Conditions
You Must Not :
- republish material from this website
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- show any material from the website in public
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website with the intension of further use for commercial or personal gain
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as Whole Psychotherapy’s material being shared on social media networks.
Limitations of liability
2live Psychotherapy will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if 2live Psychotherapy has been expressly advised of the potential loss
These terms and conditions protect current and future 2live Psychotherapy client information, constitute the entire agreement between you and 2live Psychotherapy in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.